It's such a nice day and I've been practicing for a while, so I thought I'd share my progress on this Brazilian jazz song that I've fallen in love with.
I haven't sung in a while, and at times I sound immature, but I'm happy that I've been improving and I hope I can keep it up.
On top of that, I may be singing jazz with one of my dad's bands.. but.. we'll see about an initial practice first :]
I hope you enjoy the vid! Please let me know what you think!
Beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Make some more so I can feature you on the YouTube Tunes blog! Xo, Meg
ReplyDelete<3!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! I have this song on my iTunes!!! It's by Jeereen Lee from Humming Urban Stereo!! I LOVE YOUR VOICE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are so great- thanks so much!!
ReplyDeleteyes yes yes! lisa, this was so sweet~
ReplyDeleteeven if you say your voice sounds whatever here, i still think it sounds soooo good!! your voice is so unique and so you! love it!!
keep playing 'cause incredibly, it'll get better and better! miss you much but happy that you're occupied with the awesomeness of music and bossa nova!! ^^ more, please.