Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LVIII. Korea's Ageless Popstar: Hyori... and Lisa.


Juuuust kidding.


Ok, so first I should say that I am now employed, which is really great! My first paycheck will be celebrated by me placing that money into an untouchable savings account. Can't wait.

Second, I'm fiiinally going hiking tomorrow with Jessie, Rashaad, and David at Great Falls and I'm testing out my new camera. Anyone is welcome to join. Also really great.

Thirdly, Korea is still pumping out ridiculous videos. This was just released two days ago by the infamous Hyori (who doesn't look a day over 20, now in her 30s). I'm so glad I have Korea in my genes...




Here's another really sassy one. The song is very fun, but the 18+ video's a bit much, eh? I mean, really. A cat lady?




Ok, I've about had enough excitement. I'm going to bed.

(For those of you who actually read this garbage, thanks for bearing with me.)


Goodnight!

1 comment: