so that I can spend the next few months of my life staring at a computer screen playing with Pro Tools.
I just installed the program today and to keep the momentum going watched some informational videos about how to work the whole mess. I've got most of it covered, but within each lesson there are endless options of ways to do things and sounds to create. It gave me a greater respect for family and friends who have mastered it.
SO, haha, I've decided to edit my "To Do" list. I mean, come on, I know that I'm not actually going to do eeeeverything, so I might as well make it more realistic. Here goes:
Lisa's (Updated) To Do List:
-Write and record at least 3 songs. (1)(2)(3)
-Prepare a manuscript of poetry.
-Submit said manuscript and attempt to get something published.
-Start and finish a painting.
-Redesign my brother's room.
-Go hiking.
-Go canoeing.
-Read 5 books. (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)
I know I know. I took out a lot of sweet stuff, but now that I have a job/life/etc., I'll have less time on my hands.
However, to add to these, I've made some other general goals:
-Reply to snail mail, e-mails and phone calls within 3 days.
-Drink tea daily.
-Go for walks after dinner.
-Play music daily.
-Read something inspirational daily.
-Thank God daily.
Anyway, this has been a great end to an awesome weekend of adventure, conviction, and growth. I'm so ready for sleep.
RAD!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Will. Dude, you need to change some things on your blog so that I can comment too.
ReplyDelete