I usually read...
Counting each second till I come home:
Current listen:
Current read:
Friends:
Shoemaker Dot Net
Philip Kim
Circa Sometime
KOKO
.
Will Godwin
m. frances seeger
matters of importance
Creative Candor
El Viejo Continente
marangelie caballero
Inspiration:
The Archives:
►
2011
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(55)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(10)
▼
March
(6)
LII. How I survived high school
LI. Is this really happening??
L. Ticket confirmation.
XLIX. Meet the ultimate illusionist:
XLVIII. Lovely people are hard to find.
XLVII. The Jist of Things feat. Austin and Philly
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(60)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
Monday, March 22, 2010
XLIX. Meet the ultimate illusionist:
I think I'm mostly amazed at how there are so many great, yet simple ideas left out there.
I'm glad Julian Beever claimed this one... using chalk art.
and my personal favorite:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment