Monday, August 24, 2009

XXIII. Rawr.



Things are looking up. I'm finally starting to do the things that I wanted to do (after a year of "wasting time" but not really). Funny thing is I'm leaving Korea in 3mos. Surreal.

Definitely hit the "what do I do with my life?!" age and it seems pretty desolate- when I don't have the right perspective. But something dawned on me. Instead of living for the future, I should be living for the now. I need to stop looking ahead and stressin' over what I'm supposed to do next. I should just be doing whatever it is I'm doing now to the best of my ability and having a ball with it. Doors will open as they always do, and if they don't, it's because I'm supposed to be where I'm at. No matter what the next step is, I'll just tackle it too. There's no point in worrying about tomorrow; let tomorrow worry about itself.


So, hey today. Get ready for some major damage. And tomorrow...


6 comments:

  1. I love this post! Yes, we should! That's what I'm doing! I really miss Korea and you and I really wished that we did more art stuff together!!!
    <3 Lita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lita, I love YOU and I agree with everything you said. Just come back and we'll make up for lost time ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. “For those yearning for movement in your lives, know that you are exactly where you are supposed to be. Accept peace in that and rest…”
    -Bryce Avery

    ReplyDelete
  4. M, you always have the perfect thing to say.

    Let's Skype soon so that you can say more wonderful things to me.
    I just need to get my Macbook cammy fixed... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 samuel 10:12 " be of courage, and let us be strong for our people and for the cities of our God. and may the Lord do what seems good to Him."
    sometimes the present and the future are scary places to live. but God's gonna do what seems good to Him...and He's a pretty cool guy;P

    love you Lisa.
    -Jessie

    ReplyDelete