I've been having stomach problems (again) lately so I've been staying home.
It was rainy today so I decided to record a song I wrote spring of 2010
to share with my silent audience my progress.
I may mess with the structure and lyrics,
but this is basically it.
It's a rough unedited version
that will be recorded with layers of other instruments
and vocals,
but I hope you like it in its simplicity too.
Decide to See
I had to pull us under
For I could know no other such as you
(As you)
Our past in the distance
Fades with my resistance, there's not much time
To lose
If I could go back, go back, go back
To the days when love was true
And turn back the time I made the choice
But chemistry's the fire
That burned the things I knew
Now I sit in silence
I battle with my memory
There must have been some good times, but I can't see
(Did I see)
I was blinded by possibilities
I wait the day that I decide to see
(Decide to see)
If I could go back, go back, go back
To the days when love was true
And turn back the time I made the choice
But chemistry's the fire
That burned the things I knew
Now I sit in silence
Survival is all we know
As the battle ensues
If we surrender...
My conscience is surpassing
A heart that wants to move
beautiful. amazing.
ReplyDeleteWow. that was amazing.. and you have beautiful hands.
ReplyDeletei like your voice)
ReplyDelete