At laaaaast. I finally received my gorgeous camera in the mail and have been putting myself to work. Please check out: http://yesyoureinvited.blogspot.com for the latest video update about my life in S. Korea :)
In other news, I had a successful day at the Kyobo (bookstore chain in Korea) about a week ago. One purchase was this precious calendar. It came with flowers and a small vile. Anyway, I smiled at its cleverness, and price-tag of about $15, so of course I picked it up. In the States, something this adorable would arguably cost $30+. I love Korea.
My second purchase was a blank purple sketchbook. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but yesterday it all came together. While my students were taking their test, I was feeling youthful and put some life onto the cover of my sketchbook. Who says teachers can't doodle? Anyway, I clearly need to satisfy my drawing itch. Oh, and I love trees. And owls.
I'm working on a couple of paintings as well, but I'll post pics of those later... haha :)
My sister just got a tattoo of an owl on her arm.
ReplyDelete